Please,

¡Support Me!

brkonnia@gmail.com

407.516.6562

Friday, July 8, 2011

Ways of Travel

I have traveled by more ways of transportation in the past week than I have ever in my whole life.
I recently just got back from Spain and truly wish I was still there. The culture, the food, every building and the crumbling roads. Beautiful and divine.

Here are a few ways of travel I have taken lately...

Plane: The Black Horizon. Leaving Spain Behind.

Plane: The Pyrenees

Bus: €2,40

Walking: One of the best ways to travel.

Train: Seeing the country in one linear line.

Train: Stations

Train: Voltage

Train: Destinations

Walking: Watching the sun set in Herrnhut.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Your pictures are so beautiful, I wonder if you would allowe me to use the one of the sunset for something I´m writing in my blog about Herrnhut and being an artist who loves God and claims for justice. Can I use it please?

    ReplyDelete