Please,

¡Support Me!

brkonnia@gmail.com

407.516.6562

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My plane has arrived... to the future.

Well it's that time...

I'm sitting at the Airport in Cleveland, Ohio and things are kinda starting to "get real" for me...
I honestly have no idea what is going on. I think my brain has no understanding of this new experience since it is just that: a new experience... I have Euros in my pocket and I'm very tired. Benadryl in the pack,  iPod is charged. I love people watching and I swear I just saw Hans from Die Hard get off the plane I was just on... Cool!

This trip up to Ohio has been lovely, time in Atlanta, Nashville and now Cleveland.
To top off my great American departure, I went to a baseball game with my dad and he got me a beer and a hotdog. So awesome.

This is the beginning.

The beginning of a new season, of a new understanding. I'm very privileged to be where I am. :)

I'm flying to Montreal right now on flight CO2785 and then I'll have a 5 hr layover there. I leave Montreal today at about 5:30pm and I arrive in Frankfurt at 6:30am the next day. Once I land and go through immigration and customs and whatever else I will make my way to the Bahn, the German train system and figure out how to get to Löbau which is the closest city to Herrnhut just east of Dresden.
That will be about a... 10 hour train ride byaw! So about almost a day of traveling in and I will arrive!

I'm so overwhelmed right now, and for the past couple weeks with emotion that it's hard to piece it all together haha. So eventually in Germany after I rest, I will go a little more in depth with my posts.

I'll will post again once I live in Germany, in the future. peace

bk

1 comment:

  1. Montreal is a connection to all routes :)
    Hope my people were pleasant!

    ReplyDelete