Please,

¡Support Me!

brkonnia@gmail.com

407.516.6562

Friday, June 24, 2011

A parade of photos. Day One.

On a 7 hour plane ride to Frankfurt. Actually wasn't too bad until Sean let me know I could ask for seconds for food... -_-
Ok some pictures skipped down to the bottom, but this is a little shop in the Frankfurt Airport where I finally picked up a German dictionary for vocab, a postcard for my darling in Orlando, and some Haribo Juice Gummy Bears. Gummy Bears

Waiting in the DeutschBahn train information line to get a train ticket even though i know how to use the little digital ticket purchase kiosks... it was confusing since there were the long-distance trains and regional... 

This is me sitting inside a train at as you can see... Frankfurt am Main Hbf (Hauptbahnhof)

I was tired and forget where this was ha.

Like I said, i was tired...
Coming into Dresden? All I know is this is beautiful...

Houses passing by. The homes and villages are beautiful.









My train into Dresden Hbf was 30 minutes late so I missed my train from Dresden to Löbau(Sachs) :/ Had to run around figuring it out until I just went to a kiosk and bought a new ticket... Arrived in Löbau at 21:11...
Sean and I at Döner. Eating Döner for the first time! Place is awesome...

Wine I had on the plane from Montreal to Frankfurt. FREE.

My meal on the plane.


More pictures and explanation to come, but I'm hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment