Please,

¡Support Me!

brkonnia@gmail.com

407.516.6562

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

One step.

Beginning a new blog: such an open ended endeavor. Ever since I was young, I would set up a new blog, write a few times and forget it was ever important, never writing again.

I'm gonna try and change that with this blog.

Instead, this space will serve as an "extended status update". (ha) See, in June, I'll be driving from Orlando, FL, up to Ohio and will then be moving over to Herrnhut, Germany to work with do photography and learn more about International Justice.

Along the way, I'd like to update with some photography I'm working on, euphoric experiences, deep feelings and emotions, things I find germane to who I am, with where I'm at.

By tonight, I'll have a "DONATE" button, which honestly, is a must. My time overseas as a long-term missionary will require help. Most missions if not all, is support based... So any help I promise goes where it should.

I hope to get a blog going that you want to read. So over the next few I'll be figuring out what to bring your way, to pull, to inspire, to show you what beauty I see in this place, the world.

also... I want you to listen to this song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91j8k1MApLU

and you'll notice some lovely photographes in the background. I made that little thing using photographs from Aram Dikiciyan. (www.aramdikiciyan.com)

thank you for your life.

bak

No comments:

Post a Comment